Tuesday, August 9th | 5:00 - 7:00 PM
2704 River Green Circle, Louisville, Ky 40206
RSVP to Shermia Spencer – firstname.lastname@example.org
College Open Houses are a big part of your college search experience. You can do all of the research and make all of the phone calls, but you really won't get a feel for a school until you actually visit the campus. It's an important step in finding the perfect fit and can build confidence before setting foot, for classes, in the halls of your future alma mater.
At a Galen Open House, you can also:
- Explore the various programs and learn about your interests in nursing
- Speak face-to-face with faculty, admissions and financial aid teams
- Engage in hands-on nursing lab demonstrations
- Tour sim labs, classrooms, libraries, and student study areas on campus
- Learn about our Online RN to BSN
- Get a feel for what it's really like to be a nursing student at Galen
If you plan on attending, make sure to let us know we'll be expecting you. We can't wait to see you here!