College Open Houses are a big part of your college search experience. You can do all of the research and make all of the phone calls, but you really won't get a feel for a school until you actually visit the campus. It's an important step in finding the perfect fit and can build confidence before setting foot for classes in the halls of your future alma mater.
At a Galen Open House, you can also:
- Explore the various programs and learn about your interests in nursing
- Speak face-to-face with faculty, admissions and financial aid teams
- Engage in hands-on nursing lab demonstrations
- Tour classrooms, sim labs, libraries, and student study areas on campus
- Learn about our Online RN to BSN
- Get a feel for what it's really like to be a nursing student at Galen
We will have a presentation starting at 5:00 pm. Our admission representatives and financial aid specialists will be available to answer questions and to help you get started on your journey to becoming a nurse.
If you plan on attending, make sure to let us know we'll be expecting you. We can't wait to see you here!
Tuesday, August 8th | 5:00 - 7:00 PM
2704 River Green Circle, Louisville, Kentucky 40207
Space is limited, so please RSVP on this form.