Have a Question?
Cincinnati Campus Updates
- Re-implementation of the Clinical Leader role for NUR 280 students begins January 2017.
- Class scheduling for NUR 280 now allows for testing on Wednesdays instead of Tuesdays, and also decreases the length of time between theory and lab. This was implemented fall 2016.
- There is a continuation of weekly enrichment opportunities for all courses
- Scheduled pre-registration open house for advisement prior to registration for the Spring term
- Open House/Career Fair:
- When: Tuesday, November 15, 2016
- Resume/interview help available November 7 – 11
- Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment
- Math tutoring is available Monday & Wednesday. Email Mr. Ross Gottula at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Daum has returned and is now available on Thursdays 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please email Ms. Johnson to schedule an appointment email@example.com
- The “Forgot My Lunch” Program is available in case you forget to bring lunch to school.
- Enrichment sessions are held for every course! Please contact Kelly Johnson for the enrichment session schedule.
- Faculty study tables are available for students enrolled in BSL 101 and NUR 170. Please contact Kelly Johnson in the Student Success Center for this schedule.
- Christine Dimaculangan, MSN, RN is the Academic Advisor. You may contact her with any questions you have in regard to scheduling!
- The dress code policy has been updated and will be strictly enforced. Please see page 50 of the Student Handbook to review the current policy.
- Administrative offices will close at 3:00 pm on Fridays through Labor Day.
- The ACEN Accreditation party will be hosted on Tuesday, August 9! Join us in the Student Lounge from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, in the Student Success Center from 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm.
- Based on student requests, the science department has purchased a new “skull” for the dry lab to assist students with practice and study.
- Students have requested a few headphones to be available for use in the Student Success Center (SSC). Please see Kelly Johnson.
- The new vending “Market” is now available in the student lounge allowing for an opportunity to purchase a variety of food on campus.
- As a reminder, all courses host weekly faculty-led enrichment sessions. These session serve to provide additional assistance and opportunities for further clarification of content.
- New this quarter: Faculty Study Tables for BSL 101, NUR 170, and NUR 265. For details, please see Kelly Johnson in the Student Success Center (SSC).
- Stephanie Hines and Krista White have visited all pre-clinical courses to provide clarification of clinical requirements and paperwork.
- The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) site visit was successfully concluded on Thursday, February 4. The site visit team is recommending initial accreditation to the Evaluation Review Panel.
- Need math help? Visit Ross Gotulla in the Student Success Center!
- The Student Lounge is now offering a lunch program.
- Student Success Center hours have been adjusted to 7:00 am for student access.
- New clinical uniforms have been approved and will be available in January!
- Resolutions from SAC meetings will now be posted on a bulletin board for student visibility and convenience.
- Please be sure to utilize the suggestion box located in the student lounge… your voice matters!
- The Student Success Center is here to help and offers a wide range of services! Contact Ms. Johnson (Student Success Coordinator)