Have a Question?
Louisville Campus Updates
- The 3 year Traditional BSN program will start the first round of classes January 2017. Student Information Sessions to be held:
- Wednesday, November 2 at 2:00 pm; Zorn campus, room 202
- Wednesday November 9 at 9:00 am; River Green campus, room 105 If you are interested in learning more, please RSVP by calling (502) 813-4747.
- CPR dates:
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016; 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm; Zorn campus; room 302
- Saturday November 12, 2016; 10:00 am – 2:00 pm; Zorn campus; room 302
- Saturday, December 3, 2016; 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Zorn campus; room 302
- Open House
- When: Tuesday, November 15, 2016
- Time: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Where: River Green campus in the Main Hall.
- Health Careers Fair
- When: Friday, November 18
- Time 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
- Where: River Green Campus in the Main Hall.
- Midterm is right around the corner! Week 6 of the quarter.
- Spring 2017 Quarter Registration is coming quickly! Weeks 7 - 9. Emails with additional information will be sent to your Galen email account.
- The first day of the Spring Quarter is Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
- The Commencement date for winter graduates is January 20, 2017 at Northwest Christian Church.
- CPR dates:
- Tuesday, August 17; 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm; Zorn Campus; Room 302
- Saturday August 20; 10:00 am – 2:00 pm; Zorn Campus; Room 302
- Open House and Health Careers Fair is August 9 from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the River Green Campus.
- Health Career Fairs to be held on August 17 at the Zorn Campus & August 18 at the River Green Campus. Update your resume and come by to meet various health care recruiters.
- Midterm is right around the corner – Week 6 of the quarter.
- Winter Quarter Registration is coming quickly – Weeks 7 - 9. Emails with additional Information will be sent to your Galen email account.
- The last day of the Fall quarter is September 22.
- First day of the Winter quarter is September 29.
- The Commencement date for Fall graduates is October 21 at Northwest Christian Church
- Summer 2016 Student Advisory Meetings have been scheduled as follows:
- Monday 5/9/2016 – River Green Campus, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, Room 104
- Tuesday 5/10/2016 – Zorn Campus, 2:30pm – 3:30pm, Room 304
- Wednesday 5/11/2016 – River Green Campus, 7:00 am – 8:00 am, Room 102
- Thursday 5/12/2016 – Zorn Campus, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Room 202
- Bring your class opinions, view points, and ideas! All comments are heard by the Dean and Program Directors. To RSVP for one of the above meetings, contact Karen Lichtefeld email@example.com. We look forward to hearing your concerns, issues and praises!
- The Louisville Campus of Galen College of Nursing received ACEN (Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing) for the Associate Degree Program. Free t-shirts to celebrate the accreditation are available to all students. They can be picked up on the 4th floor of the Zorn Ave. campus.
- Angela Mueller, Student Success Coordinator, is now located within the 2nd floor library offices.
- Dr. Linda Rice is now located within the 1st floor Zorn offices.
- Student recommendations for the new uniform have come to fruition; the new navy uniform with Galen Lamp logo on the sleeve are available for orders in the 1st floor Zorn offices.
- Interested students can apply for the new Student Ambassador Program (SA) where qualified students commit to assist the college with orientation and other student support programs. Information about the SA program roles and benefits is available at the 1st floor Zorn reception desk. The deadline for applications is June 1, 2016.
- Check back next quarter for exciting news from the Louisville campus!
- An ice maker has been installed at the River Green Campus and the Zorn parking lot lights have been fixed per the outcome of the Student Representative meetings.
- Online registration has been scheduled to occur earlier per the outcome of Student Representative meetings.
- A Calendar of Events has been published (including CPR dates; academic calendar dates such as registration, review sessions, GSNO meetings; Blood Drives, Food Drives, Service Opportunities, etc.).