Have a Question?
Online RN to BSN Updates
- Additional electives are being offered to make scheduling courses easier.
- Check Canvas regularly to find out what the contest of the term is. You may be eligible to win a prize!
- Fall 2016 elections for RN to BSN Student Representatives will begin on August 8. If interested, please contact your Student Support Liaison.
- Revised course descriptions to be more concise.
- Expert Laura Lane’s content added to NUR 431 Nursing Leadership.
- Expert Dr. Misty Condiff’s content on Native Americans added to NUR 441 Transcultural Nursing.
- Revisions to the discussion rubric were made and implemented for the May term.
- Access to Smarthinking, an online and on-demand tutoring resource, has been purchased. This access will have a focus on assisting RN to BSN students with writing skills, but it will also provide various other tutoring resources for the RN to BSN students.
You asked – we listened!
- The number of student discussion boards in NUR 300 and PSY 201 have been decreased.
- The assignment directions in NUR 320 have been clarified.
- The student orientation process has been changed to one-on-one or small group planning sessions with the Student Success Liaisons.
- APA resources for students have been created in the BSN Student Resource Center.
- The quizzes have been removed from NUR 330.