Have a Question?
San Antonio Campus Updates
- There is a limited supply of white Galen clinical uniforms available for purchase. These are $10/set or $5/piece.
- Please welcome Dr. Deborah Marshall as the new ADN Academic Success Liaison! ADN students in need of additional support should reach out to Dr. Marshall. She can be contacted by:
- Phone: (210) 485-2236
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Library on the 8th floor.
- Ice makers will be installed in the 8th and 2nd floor lounges on Wednesday, February 10.
- Remember: all holds and immunizations must be cleared prior to registration!
- Make plans to attend the Career Fair on Wednesday, February 10. The Career Fair will start at 11:30 am CT on the 6th floor. Twenty-five (25) employers will be on our campus!
- Students with questions regarding ADA 504 accommodations should contact Carol Bierly-Stevens in the Library at (210) 249-2478.
- A 2nd refrigerator has been purchased per the request of the Student Advisory Group.
- An ad-hoc committee has been formed to discuss student concerns regarding dress code and scrubs.
- New clinical uniforms will be available January 2016.
- Student orientation is being reconstructed to place a greater focus on student readiness, and workshops have been added by the Academic Success Liaison to increase access to resources in all quarters.
- End of Course Evaluations are reviewed to identify trends within faculty performance. Structured classroom observations have been created to address any trends identified upon review.
- Per the request of students, the Director of Simulation and Clinical Learning Labs has increased use of the simulation labs and plans are being made to permanently increase use in future quarters.