Have a Question?
Tampa Bay Campus Updates
- Spring 2017 enrichment schedules have been posted throughout the building.
- Questions regarding enrichment should be directed to Cali Garber, Student Resource Coordinator.
- Please ensure that you are checking your Galen email DAILY for announcements.
- When submitting the required documents for clinical participation, please ensure that your writing is clear and legible.
- Congratulations to the PN Program for 100% NCLEX® pass rate in the 2016 4th quarter!
- Current NCLEX® RN Pass Rates are at 95%!
- Cali Garber is your Student Resource Coordinator. She is located in the library and be contacted at email@example.com.
- Important changes to the Attendance Policy! Please be sure to review the Student Catalog.
- The Tampa Bay campus has been approved for ACEN Accrediation for 5 years!
- Please welcome Calie Garber, Student Resource Coordinator. She is located in the library.
- Tutoring schedules are posted throughout the campus.
- Educational science models will be available in the Learning Resource Center.
- Fall registration will be opening soon . . . Stay tuned!
- The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) site visit was successfully concluded on Thursday, January 28. The site visit team is recommending five (5) year accreditation. The next step is the Evaluation Review Panel in June 2016.
- The deadline for all clinical requirements is Thursday, March 10, 2016.
- Glen Cornwall has been appointed as Program Director.
- Gayle Russell has been appointed as Associate Program Director.
- Stay tuned for important and exciting information regarding uniform changes!
- Enjoy the new vending machines in the student break room.
- Welcome Mr. Paul Beavers as the Associate Chair of Arts & Sciences.
- Parking garage construction is now complete.
- A variety of new clinical openings with new times will be available for Spring 2016 registration.