Annual Security Reports
- 2016 Annual Security Report - Cincinnati
- 2016 Annual Security Report - Louisville
- 2016 Annual Security Report - San Antonio
- 2016 Annual Security Report - Tampa Bay
Section 504/Title IX Policies and Procedures
- Equal Opportunity, Discrimination, and Harassment Policy
- Students with Disabilities Policy
- Establishing and Maintaining Eligibility for Accommodations
- Grievance & Complaint Procedure Steps - Disabilities, Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
Section 504/Title IX Coordinators:
- Kentucky: Joe Price, 1031 Zorn Avenue, Louisville, KY 40207, (502) 410-6278, email@example.com
- Florida: Cali Garber, 11101 Roosevelt Boulevard, Suite 201, St. Petersburg, FL 33716, (727) 258-6818, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ohio: Karen Whyte, 100 E-Business Way, Suite 200, Cincinnati, OH 45241, (513) 475-3600, email@example.com
- Texas: Carol Bierly-Stevens, 7411 John Smith Drive, Suite 300, San Antonio, TX 78229, (210) 733-3056, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADN Program NCLEX-RN® Pass Rates
- Kentucky Practical Nursing Program Disclosure
- Kentucky Associate Degree in Nursing Program Disclosure (Bridge)
- Kentucky Associate Degree in Nursing Program Disclosure (2 year)
- Florida Practical Nursing Program Disclosure
- Florida Associate Degree in Nursing Program Disclosure (Bridge)
- Florida Associate Degree in Nursing Program Disclosure (2 year)
- Ohio Associate Degree in Nursing Program Disclosure (Bridge)
- Ohio Associate Degree in Nursing Program Disclosure (2 year)
- Texas Practical/Vocational Nursing Program Disclosure
- Texas Associate Degree in Nursing Program Disclosure
- Online RN to BSN Program Disclosure
Disbursement of Books and Supplies
Students who are Federal Pell grant eligible and are scheduled to have a credit balance on their student account after tuition has been paid may be eligible for an early disbursement of funds to be used in the purchase of books and supplies.
Please contact your financial planning coordinator for more information to see if you are eligible. Be sure that you have reviewed your financial aid award letter and fully understand any requirements that must be met before your aid is disbursed and that you know how much financial aid is available to you beyond your tuition charges.
Copyright Infringement Policy
Drug Law Violations – Eligibility for Title IV Funding
For the protection and welfare of all students and employees, Galen has established a drug-free policy. In addition to the civil and/or criminal penalties for a conviction for any offense during a period of enrollment for which the student was receiving Title IV, HEA program funds, under any federal or state law involving the possession or sale of illegal drugs, this conviction will result in the loss of eligibility for any Title IV, HEA grant, loan, or work-study assistance.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Referral Agencies
Federal Drug Trafficking Penalties
Florida Drug and Alcohol Offenses & Penalties
Kentucky Drug and Alcohol Offenses & Penalties
Ohio Drug and Alcohol Offenses & Penalties
Texas Drug and Alcohol Offenses & Penalties
Health & Immunization Requirements
Students enrolled at Galen may be exposed to communicable diseases during clinical rotations resulting in the manifestation of the disease and possible spread to patients and other coworkers. In order to protect students, healthcare providers, and patients, Galen requires students to provide evidence of adequate immunity to Hepatitis B, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Mumps, Rubella, Rubeola, Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis, and a negative screening for tuberculosis (TB). For information on specific immunization requirements currently in effect, please click on the Student Checklist for Health & Immunization Requirements below.
For more information on official completion, graduation, retention, and diversity rates as reported annually through the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), as well as other institutional information, please see the following campus specific links:
National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
Federal student loan records of students and parents will be submitted to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), and will be accessible by guaranty agencies, lenders, and institutions determined to be authorized users of the data system. Students and parents may view their loan record history by visiting the NSLDS website.
The Federal Election Commission provides guidance regarding voter registration in each state here.
Behavioral Advertising Policy
Galen College of Nursing utilizes Google Display Network behavioral advertising, or “re-marketing,” technology on its website. Third-party vendors may show our advertising across various Internet sites; cookies are utilized on site visitors’ computers to enable these ads. Galen does not collect any type of personal information with these cookies. To opt out of receiving cookies for the purpose of advertising on this and all other sites, please visit AboutAds.info.