Have a Question?
- Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) - Be sure to include Galen's School Code, which is 015924.
- Federal Income Tax Returns specified on the FAFSA. If applying as a dependent student, your parent's Federal Income Tax Returns will be required. If you are married and your spouse filed a separate return, your spouse's Federal Income Tax Return will be required.
- Institutional Application for Financial Aid
- Background Screening and Reference Checks Form
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Notes (MPN) - must be completed on line, please click here to get started.
- Picture Identification (Driver's License or a state issued identification card).
- Registration Fee
- Background Screening Fee
- Ohio Student Disclosure Form - Download Document PDF
Upon gathering all of the items in the checklist, contact your assigned Enrollment Counselor to make an appointment. Appointments generally must be made within 20 days after receipt of the financial aid packet.