Nursing Academics at Galen
At Galen College of Nursing the nursing school curriculum is designed to facilitate a learner-centered culture. Our classroom instruction includes a variety of active learning strategies based on evidence-based practice. These strategies help students learn and apply nursing knowledge as well as develop the required clinical judgment essential to the practice of nursing.
In addition, Galen’s nursing school curriculum is continuously reviewed and enhanced under the direction of a board of nationally-recognized leaders in nursing education and academics. Galen has campuses in Cincinnati, Ohio; Louisville, Kentucky; San Antonio, Texas, and Tampa Bay, Florida.
Nursing School Academics
Galen’s contemporary and technologically advanced nursing education programs provide students with:
- Small class sizes, which allow for extensive and diverse clinical experiences in a variety of real-world healthcare.
- Student resource and computer study centers that provide learning environments essential for success in Galen’s nursing programs
- Science laboratories that allow students to learn using state-of-the-art equipment
- Clinical learning laboratories that are outfitted with patient simulation mannequins to facilitate the development of nursing students’ clinical judgment and reasoning
- Technology that enhances our students’ learning in the classroom and helps provide opportunities for online nursing education
To find out more about Galen’s nursing school curriculum, contact an Admissions Representative at the campus near you, or fill out our easy-to-use online form.
Galen College of Nursing: Not just another nursing school.