Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN)
Galen’s 2-year ADN Program will get you going toward your career as an RN with the knowledge and confidence you need to succeed. We're constantly updating our curriculum to reflect the most current thinking and trends in nursing practice.
For those new to nursing, this is an exciting path towards becoming a RN. The Associate Degree program has been accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Nursing Education (ACEN).
Associate Degree in Nursing
- 24-month, full-time
- Quarter based, with four starts per year in January, March, July and September — start when you’re ready
- No pre-requisites are required to start in the nursing program - all general education classes are included in the nursing curriculum
- We accept transfer credit if you have general education courses from previous programs you’d like us to consider
- More extensive clinical experiences, earlier in the curriculum
- Students can proceed to BSN coursework upon obtaining their ADN before they sit for the NCLEX, but must have their RN license to take baccalaureate level nursing classes
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
Atlanta, GA 30326
GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT DISCLOSURE
For more information about our graduation rates, median debt of students who completed our programs, and other important information, please click here.