Galen hosts a variety of employer visits for current students and graduates to advance their career in nursing. Healthcare industry representatives regularly visit campus for the opportunity to meet personally with our students. We also provide additional job placement assistance, such as job interview tips and help with résumé writing.
Galen graduates are well-respected in their communities. Local employers continue to provide positive feedback about our graduates throughout their nursing careers, many of whom have been hired by some of the leading employers in their communities. While placement is not guaranteed, assistance is made available to you as requested.
Nursing is more than a career; it’s a calling. We understand this, and work to fulfill our students’ needs on both levels.
Here is a list of top 20 institutions in our community where our students are currently pursuing their career in nursing:
- Mercy Health (Anderson Hospital, Clermont Hospital, Fairfield Hospital, The Jewish Hospital, Mt. Airy Hospital, Mercy Hospital, Western Hills Hospital)
- University of Cincinnati (Drake Center, Medical Center, West Chester Hospital)
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- TriHealth (Bethesda North Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital)
- The Christ Hospital
- Premier Health (Atrium Hospital, Miami Valley Hospital)
- Hospice (Cincinnati, Crossroads, Premier, Southwest Ohio)
- Kettering Health Network (Fort Hamilton Hospital, Greene Memorial Hospital)
- HCR ManorCare (Heartland of Mt. Airy, Heartland of Woodbridge)
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- West Chester Nursing and Rehab
- The Anderson Nursing and Rehab
- Summit Woods Behavioral Health Center
- Indian Springs of Oakley
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Scarlet Oaks Retirement Community
- Saber Healthcare Group (Blue Ash Care Center, Judson Care Center)
- Kindred Healthcare
- East Galbraith Health Care Community
- DaVita Dialysis
GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT DISCLOSURE
For more information about our graduation rates, median debt of students who completed our programs, and other important information, please click here.