Online RN to BSN
Our CCNE accredited Online RN to BSN is one of the most unique and engaging programs in existence today. With support as our highest priority, we will help you succeed from start to graduation.
- 12 months (based on credit transfer) - or take more time if life demands
- 8-week courses
- Competitive and affordable tuition
- Student support is a priority
- Interactive content, 3D animation, and video presentations bring the material to life and facilitate learning
- Highly accessible and engaged faculty are experts in their field, and committed to their students
- Mobile-friendly coursework so you can do a lot of your work anytime, anywhere
Online RN to BSN Transfer Credit
We’re happy to complete a no-obligation, preliminary transfer credit review with unofficial transcripts. Just call (877) 223-7040 and tell the Admissions Specialist you would like a preliminary transfer credit review for the Online RN to BSN program. If you don’t have a copy of your transcript, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you get one.
Quality Matters, or QM, is a leader in quality assurance for online education and has received national recognition for their professional standards certifying Higher Education online course quality. Made up of experienced faculty from colleges and universities across the country, along with online education experts, they put courses through a peer-review process that validates the quality of the course, based on this superior rubric. Galen is proud to announce that all our core courses are Quality Matters certified. Read more about why Quality Matters should matter for you, take a look at our blog post from Dean of Online RN to BSN, Dr. Kathy Burlingame. For more information on Quality Matters, visit www.qmprogram.org.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing program at Galen College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).
GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT DISCLOSURE
For more information about our graduation rates, median debt of students who completed our programs, and other important information, please click here.