Have a Question?
LVN to ADN Bridge (Associate Degree in Nursing)
- 15-18 month
- Great flexibility with ground, online, day, evening and weekend course options available.
- Quarter based, with four starts per year in January, March, July and September — start when you’re ready
- No pre-requisites are required to start in the nursing program - all general education classes are included in the nursing curriculum
- We accept transfer credit if you have general education courses from previous programs that you’d like us to evaluate for credit
- More extensive clinical experiences, earlier in the curriculum
- Students can proceed to BSN coursework upon obtaining their ADN before they sit for the NCLEX, but must have their RN license to take baccalaureate level nursing classes
GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT DISCLOSURE
For more information about our graduation rates, median debt of students who completed our programs, and other important information, please click here.