Galen hosts a variety of employer visits for current students and graduates to advance their career in nursing. Healthcare industry representatives regularly visit campus for the opportunity to meet personally with our students. We also provide additional job placement assistance, such as job interview tips and help with résumé writing.
Galen graduates are well-respected in their communities. Local employers continue to provide positive feedback about our graduates throughout their nursing careers, many of whom have been hired by some of the leading employers in their communities. While placement is not guaranteed, assistance is made available to you as requested.
Nursing is more than a career; it’s a calling. We understand this, and work to fulfill our students’ needs on both levels.
Here is a list of top 20 institutions in our community where our students are currently pursuing their career in nursing:
- Bayonette Point Regional
- BayCare Health System (BayCare Alliant Hospital, Mease Countryside Hospital, Mease Dunedin Hospital, Morton Plant Hospital, St. Anthony's Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital, St Joseph's Children’s Hospital, Winterhaven Hospital)
- Bayfront Health
- Largo Medical Center
- Tampa General Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial
- Adventist Health System (Florida Hospital, Carollwood Hospital, North Pinellas)
- Oak Manor Nursing Home
- HCR ManorCare (Carrolwood)
- Kindred Healthcare (Kindred Central Hospital, Long-term Healthcare)
- HealthSouth (Rehabilitation Hospital of Largo)
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
- Operation PAR
- Jacaranda Manor
- Helen Ellis Hospital
- Greystone Healthcare Management (Apollo Health & Rehabilitation, Lexington Health and Rehabilitation, North Rehabilitation)
- Emeritus Senior Living (Barrington Place, Brentwood, Carrollwood Care Center, Colonial Park, Sarasota)
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- All Children’s Hospital
GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT DISCLOSURE
For more information about our graduation rates, median debt of students who completed our programs, and other important information, please click here.